With dedicated streams on Medical Education and Health Research, ICAM 2024 will be the place to come together and discuss the most pressing questions in academic medicine. Our comprehensive program includes:
- Plenaries on the Okanagan Charter and Wellbeing, Planetary Health, Team Based Care and The Art of Teaching Communication in HPE;
- Gairdner Awardee Symposium;
- Joe Doupe Lecture, Lindau Lecture and Career Development Workshops for Trainees;
- John Ruedy Symposium, Gold Humanism Lecture and Charles Boelen Lecture;
- AFMC Awards Ceremony: Celebrating Excellence in Academic Medicine;
- Learner Forum and the opportunity to hear from learner leaders in Canada and from abroad;
- More than 500 workshops, orals and poster presentations with new abstract tracks including Accreditation, International Medical Graduates, Global Health Workforce, Refugee Health and Patient Oriented Research;
- Memorable networking opportunities;
- Access to innovative products and services from world-renowned Exhibitors and Sponsors;
- And much more!
ICAM 2024 promises to be an enriching experience, not only because of the outstanding program but also because of the incredible city that will host it. We invite you to join us, to explore, to learn, and to be inspired. Vancouver awaits your arrival, and so do we.
Preliminary Program and At-A-Glance Coming Soon!