Plenaries and MedEd Workshops
- To address emerging and global topics relevant to academic medicine.
- To enable engagement with the academic medicine leaders, faculty, staff, learners, patients and the community.
- To facilitate dialogue and promote collaboration within the international academic medicine community.
- To foster mentoring, networking, and engagement to support innovation in medical education and health research.
- To engage in discussions on the key areas of health education, medical education, health research, and intersectional social accountability.
- To discuss academic medicine as a force for social justice and address interdisciplinarity and interprofessionalism, and international exchange as major approaches for achieving greater social accountability.
Food & Break Times
Thursday – Tuesday
7:00 – 8:00 Continental Breakfast
9:30 – 10:00 Health Break
11:30 – 13:00 Lunch
14:30 – 15:00 Health Break
Health & Wellness
Thursday – Monday
6:00 – 7:00 Yoga
Saturday – Monday
7:00 – 8:00 Professional Headshots
14:00 – 16:00 Massages
Interpretation will be made available for our plenary sessions, please ensure that you bring headphones to listen in.
Mobile App & Virtual Portal
The ICAM App is now available in the App store. Search for ICAM 2023 in the Apple or Google Play Store.
Link to Virtual Portal: https://events.myconferencesuite.com/ICAM2023/virtual/lobby
The program below is not final. Attendees who have registered for the congress will receive access to our app and virtual portal closer to the time of the congress via email. This access will allow registered attendees to bookmark and create their own personalized schedule.
Attend ICAM 2023!
Don’t wait to reserve your spot at this leading international gathering dedicated to academic medicine.